expr:class'"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Poem of the Week: KIPP QUEST Academy



During the winter, we will highlight just a handful of the original poems that students wrote during the fall season and performed at the 17th Annual DC SCORES Poetry Slam! in early December. To watch any performance from the Slam!, visit our YouTube channel.

Healthy Me
Healthy me is the best way to be!
Healthy me is strong and my bones won’t go wrong.
I eat vegetables every night
and don’t drink a fattening Sprite.
The sodium is waste and vegetables you can taste.
Healthy me is a bold cold fighter.
The more healthy food is the more you lose.
We are the teen, lean, healthy machine.
Healthy me is the best way to be!

Group Poem
KIPP QUEST Academy

No comments:

Post a Comment